BABA Vision and Strategy
Improving food production is of paramount importance and reducing waste and by increasing the shelf-life of fresh produce will create more demand for local products. Africa needs to improve marketing of agriculture produce and reduce waste. Farm surpluses dumped on the lesser developing countries by developing countries are driving the farmers out of business. It is time for Africa to profit from a boost in agriculture, starting with Buy African Build Africa
• The agriculture sector is essential to overall growth, poverty reduction and food security
• Empower some of the poor rural farmers to earn a living through enterprise and a sense of pride
• Introduce goods, trade and products to the most destitute and in some cases inaccessible areas of Africa
• Bring vast knowledge of innovative agro food processing and packaging and add value to the already valuable crops available in Africa
• Food without frontiers! When it comes to Trade, Forget the AID!
| 1 | 2 | 3 |